Saturday 28 April 2018

Tees Archaeology the the right way to find and record stuff .

I have recently been involved in quite a few arguments with so called professional's regarding the rights and wrongs of searching for and recording Archaeological finds . I have been informed via what looks like paste and copy professionals that ime doing it all wrong. I was informed today by the author of another local blog again via post and copy, that I know nothing regarding the area I have worked for the past 30 years, apparently because I have recorded it incorrectly and will not conform to paper reports I have already proved wrong.

I work in deep beck valleys so have to work fast often with out the chance to record finds in the slow often useless manor so called professionals say it should be done , because if I did most finds would be lost forever .        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to correct me on any part of my blog, i would also welcome any help that can be offered in correctly identifying some of my fossil finds All the best to all Heath.